Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Boy or Girl?

Tomorrow is the big day - can't believe it's already here! I thought it would be fun to see what your predictions are for the baby's gender tomorrow. Here are a few facts to help you decide:

- Until this last month, this has been my easiest pregnancy by far (thank goodness)!
- However, this last month, has been the most difficult (though I think keeping up with a 3 year old and a 1 1/2 year old has a lot to do with that).
- I only got sick 3 times this pregnancy (it was pretty much every day until 13 weeks with the others).
- I've had heartburn, but not nearly as bad as with Jack or Anna.
- Baby's heart rate has pretty much been in the 150s, though it started at 170 and has been as low as 140.

Here's a visual, if it helps.
I stopped vacuuming so Marshall could take this picture, so that's not the glow of pregnancy on my face - that's sweat!

So . . . boy or girl? It's a hard guess to make based on the "facts," but I have my own prediction based on a gut feeling. I'm not telling what I think, though!


I will leave you with a little equation to make you laugh (or cry). Since July 2005 (that's almost 4 years ago), I have only NOT been pregnant for 16 months, not consecutive, of course. So I've been pregnant for 30 out of the last 46 months and nursing for the majority of those other 16 months. So you see, I am REALLY ready for tomorrow!!!!

Stay tuned . . . .

17 comments:

Jackie Mc said...

Grandydaddy thinks it's a girl & so do I .

Jackie Mc said...

...I looooove little boys ,too.

Amy said...

I am going with girl!Don't have any reason behind my guess just a gut feeling.Good luck I will be praying for you!

natalie said...

I think it's a girl. My "gut feeling" was right with Isaac because this pregnancy has been so different from my first.

Shaun Garcia said...

it's a girl:) -vanessa

Lottie said...

Ok yeah not that I am being swayed by what everyone else has said - I think its a girl! I dont know why, just a gut feeling.

Marie Karas said...

I think it's a girl too:}

Carly said...

I have thought girl all along. Looks like everyone else has the same feeling!

Lydia said...

I'd say girl bc of heart rate, but from the side view it looks like you're carrying a boy... so I'll go with boy!

Kelly said...

My vote is a for a boy! You have such a cute round belly. :-) I'll be praying for yall tomorrow!

RheaAnn said...

a girl. i am so for you guys. i can't believee you have been pregnant or nursing for the last 4 years. you deserve some award!!! amazing mom!!!

Corrie said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'm not even going to make a prediction. My brain is fried at this point in the evening (9 days left!) and so I am just going to check in tomorrow and see what it is! :)

The McAndrew Family said...

I say a girl! Good Luck tomorrow!

The Kinard family said...

GIRL! Praying for you!!! Can't wait to hear the news!! You look great, by the way!!!

jessica said...

Megan! You are such a cutie! Look at that little round baby belly! I think its a girl and I have absolutely no reason why. But it could totally be a boy. I guess I really have no idea. Which one is it?!! I wanna know! Good luck, I'll be praying for you!!

Jackie said...

BOY

The Grube Family said...

boy, Boy, BOY!!!