Look who's cordless now!
We still have to go back to the hospital for more blood work tomorrow, just to make sure his levels are continuing to go down. That will be day 4 of going to the hospital for blood work, and day 5 overall of people poking my baby with needles, so hopefully tomorrow will be the last day. But tonight . . . well, tonight he's cordless! It's a wonderful thing not to have to plug-in your new baby!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, it seems that our oldest two are having a blast in the Upstate with their grandparents. Granny sent pictures of some of their adventures yesterday. Wish I could have been there to see Jack's face when he saw that caboose - I'm sure it was pure joy!
In other news, it seems that our oldest two are having a blast in the Upstate with their grandparents. Granny sent pictures of some of their adventures yesterday. Wish I could have been there to see Jack's face when he saw that caboose - I'm sure it was pure joy!

2 comments:
It's amazing how much kids change in just a few days!! Sam looks wonderful and happy! Jack and Anna look so old.. and having a blast. Jonas misses them all. We'll have to get together soon! Have a great week!
Love ya,
Amy & Jonas
I can't believe how big he is already. We had KJ in the glow worm wrap and I remember all those trips for heel pricking. It stunk but once it was over it was like it never happened. Good luck and I hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment