Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's a BOY!!!!!


Samuel Eason McCravy (Sam)

3:12pm
7 lbs, 3 oz
18 3/4 inches







Everyone is doing well. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers - they were felt today! More details to follow when I'm not so tired!

13 comments:

Kelly said...

YEAH!!! What a beautiful baby boy and a beautiful family!

The McAndrew Family said...

Well, I was wrong in my guess! Congratulations on the baby boy!!! You look great!

Kelly Perry said...

Congratulations! Life with two boys is something else...you've seen my blog! :-)

Been thinking about you all today. Hope you guys get settled in at home really soon!

Corrie said...

YAY! I was thinking about you guys today. Glad everyone is doing well! Congratulations!

The Kinard family said...

Megan, he is beautiful!!! He looks like Jack!!! Congratulations on your amazing family! You are so blessed!!! Love you, girl!

Unknown said...

SO happy for you all! He's just beautiful (ok, handsome!). "Yeay" from all of us!! Jonas asked if we could go to your house and see him! I told him Sam was born during his nap today! He's very excited too. I can't wait to hold him! : ) Love you all.

The Atkinsons said...

Congrats guys! We are so happy for you!

Carly said...

Yay! Congratulations to you all! What a beautiful family. You look great!!

Amy said...

What a beautiful boy! Congrats! I am so excited for you. We will have to introduce him to Madison soon!

natalie said...

Congratulations! We almost chose the name Samuel for our baby boy. I'm glad everyone is doing well.

Marie Karas said...

Congratulations on a your handsome son, Sam:} What a beautiful family!

Lydia said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! I love the way Anna is looking at him.

RheaAnn said...

well i was wrong. but that is ok. we are so happy for you guys. you and sam look great. he is beautiful. i am sorry. i know if said i wanted to visit. but i was not thinking that my family will be in this today for landon's 1st b-day party. i really miss you guys and would love to catch up. love rheaann