Friday, May 22, 2009

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures taken yesterday. They are all in random order, which usually drives me crazy, but I'm letting it slide just this once! Sam seems to be a pretty laid back baby (though he's not even 28 hours old yet, so this could definitely change). He has Jack's reddish hair, but other than that, he doesn't really look like either of his big siblings. He's doing well and we're hoping to go home tomorrow morning.


Uncle Mason holding Sam for the first time.

Grandy & Sam

Pop, Mason, & Grammy posing with the "big kids."

Jack getting an up close look at his new baby brother.



Granny taking a peek at number 3!

Anna finally zonked out in Pop's lap.

Notice that Jack's more interested in the computer than the new baby!



Grammy checking out Sam's hair.

Pop loving on his new boy.


No more pictures!


Since Anna was asleep on the couch (in the background), Jack wanted to sleep in the bed with me.




Pooped!

Some of my favorite girls came to visit - Allison, Lottie, & Huli.

2 comments:

The Dales said...

CONGRATS! I just saw the news, I'm a little behind in the blog world! Hope you can find some time to rest, I know you're beat! You look fantastic and Sam is beautiful!

Unknown said...

You all look GREAT! Looks like you and baby are ready to come home! Great pics!! I've been trying to keep Alana posted : ) She wanted to pass along her "Congrats" & "Yeay!" We can't wait for you all to get home! Have a wonderful day.
Hugs to everyone!!
Mark, Amy & Jonas