The point of all this is to let you know that Jack has now put himself in charge of Anna's pottying! He asks her if she needs to go, encourages her, helps her get the potty seat just right, and has even started helping her take her diaper off . . . ! He really is a good big brother!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Potty Time
Anna is really into the potty lately. Actually, she's really into doing anything Jack does, and I think that's why she's into the potty! She always tells us when her diaper is poopy, but recently she says "potty" about a million times, starts to strip, heads to the bathroom and puts the potty seat on the toilet. She only goes in the potty about half the time, the other half she just sits there, but I guess that's progress. It's actually progress that I'm not ready for, as I'm not at all ready to begin potty training with her, but hopefully that means when we do start it will be fairly painless. (HA - I know better than that!)
The point of all this is to let you know that Jack has now put himself in charge of Anna's pottying! He asks her if she needs to go, encourages her, helps her get the potty seat just right, and has even started helping her take her diaper off . . . ! He really is a good big brother!

The point of all this is to let you know that Jack has now put himself in charge of Anna's pottying! He asks her if she needs to go, encourages her, helps her get the potty seat just right, and has even started helping her take her diaper off . . . ! He really is a good big brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my word. That is the cutest thing ever. Jack is such a good big brother!!!
Yay Anna! Emma Kate is still having some accidents, but she is asking to go. I need to borrow Jack. :)
Post a Comment