Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Jack started preschool this morning. He will go two days a week to the same place he went last year for Child's Day Out. This is "real" preschool, though, with a curriculum and I think he's going to love it. When I picked him up today he told me his teacher had on a pink shirt, he went to the potty 3 times, he knows one friend from last year, he sits on the number 4, he played on the big playground, and he saw his teacher from last year but didn't say "hey" because she didn't see him. I have no idea what he learned, but it sounds like he had fun!



Someone else insisted on wearing her backpack for a picture this morning, also. This isn't the real deal, though. Her day is coming Thursday. Will post more pictures then.

1 comment:

natalie said...

They are both so cute! I miss Emma being Anna's age.