Friday, August 21, 2009

Yet Another Photo Shoot

Sam was sitting in the bumbo today and Anna came over and sat beside him. Since we had Jack & Anna's "Meet the Teacher" this morning, they were actually wearing good clothes, so I jumped at the chance to have a photo shoot. HA!!! You can guess how well that went. Take a look . . .

Sam looks especially perplexed here.

Probably because he knew Anna was going to make him "talk on the phone!"



Sometimes she loves on him just a little too much.

I finally coaxed Jack to join us, and then Anna moved on to something else - typical!



Anna finally rallied, and came back to join us for a few group shots.



They actually started kissing him spontaneously!

And just because it's a sweet picture, I had to include my kids walking into school this morning with their Daddy. No good pictures from the inside because they turned into mutes and refused to talk to (much less take pictures with) their new teachers, but I think it's going to be a great year!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I think those are precious children shots! I love the head lock Anna was putting Sam in..hee hee. Cute babies!

Kelly said...

You have such beautiful children! And you got some great shots! Jack and Anna sure do love their baby brother. I love the kissing picture!