One of my college roommates and dearest friends had her first baby this past weekend. It was super exciting because she didn't find out what she was having and went into labor over 3 weeks early (and still had an 8lb baby)! Marshall got off work early Sat and suggested we go visit, so we took off! Stopped by Wellford to drop off Sam and Hank, and the rest of us headed to spend the night with Huli in RH. The kids played, we went to church and lunch with Huli and Marc and then headed to visit the new Mama!
Posing with Lottie and baby Colt.


Benjamin "Colt" Moody

The proud parents, Chris & Lottie

Last weekend I was in Rock Hill helping out with Lottie's baby shower. I forgot to take my camera battery (it was charging at home - ugh!) so I didn't take any pictures of the fun gifts or the super cute cake, but Huli sent me this one of us: myself, Carrie, Lottie, Huli, & Allison. Jessi couldn't come until later and we forgot to take a picture. Next time, Jess . . .

It was a fun time and I'm so excited for the Moody family of three!
1 comment:
The baby shower given by you Wonderful, Winthrop Women was so fun! So glad you decided to do it then since little Colt made his appearance the following week-end :) ! Love to you and yours.
Post a Comment