Since it's so beautiful outside today we spent time picnic-ing at the park with friends. We had a great time and now we are so ready for spring. I love playing at the park with my kids!
Ryan and Anna being daredevils.

Squished on the swing and loving every minute of it.

Zoe checking it out from a distance before deciding to join in on the fun.

Sam looks sleepy but the sun was just in his eyes.

Jack being a daredevil.

Thinking about crossing the bridge.

Sweet little Addie.

Swing sharing.



I know it's fuzzy but this is the first picture I have of his teeth that just came in (the two on the bottom).

He LOVED swinging!


All seven of the kids taking up the whole row of swings and having a blast.

Jack loves making his baby brother laugh.

Sweet friends: Jack, Jonas, & Ryan.

Addie & Anna being "helpers" by pushing Sam's stroller.
1 comment:
GREAT FUN pictures - the double sided swing is great!!! The little girl, Addie, reminds me of our oldest - name, hair and all :)
Post a Comment