There may be a few of you who don't know this yet, so I will share with the blog world that my mama had a small stroke Saturday morning. She spent four days in the hospital and is currently at an inpatient rehab facility for a couple weeks. Thankfully the only things that seem to be affected by the stroke are her left arm and leg. At this point she is ready to receive some intense therapy to help gain strength in her arm and get her leg moving again. We've received so many kind words and prayers and we appreciate them more than you can know. Please keep them coming! This Mama/Granny/Ninny is ready to have her hands full again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I didn't know about your mother's stroke, but I will definitely be praying for her!
Jackie Mac is in my prayers! I know she is being showered with love and prayers from so many!
Megan, can you email me an address so that I can send a card?
kellytwatson@yahoo.com
Hey! I will be praying! Hope she feels better soon!
Please tell Jackie that I am praying for her. She is among my most precious D. R. Hill memories. She has a way of brightening the day by always looking at the positive side of everything. I know she can't wait to get back in full swing with those beautiful grandchildren!
I am so very sorry to hear about your mom. We will be sure to keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.
I love your momma, she is precious! I know with her determination she will be back loving on those babies real soon!
Thanks for all your sweet comments. I will definitely pass them along to my mom.
Post a Comment