So I technically have 4 weeks until my due date but we're hoping to schedule an induction in a little less than 3 weeks. I go to the doctor this week and we will see what happens from there. I realize I haven't done a very good job documenting this pregnancy so here is a picture taken today.
This is definitely my most difficult pregnancy here toward the end. I'm attributing it to the fact that I have to bend over and put on socks for the first time ever (so grateful my other babies have been born during flip flop season). Of course the fact that I have no energy, no lung capacity, a constant pressure on my bladder, throbbing pain in my lower back, and continue to carry around a 27 lb "baby" might also have something to do with it. But who's complaining?! Despite all of that, I'm truly thankful for this experience (I do love to feel that baby dancing around inside my expanding tummy) and cannot wait to meet our sweet baby girl very soon!

4 comments:
You look AMAZING!! You're positively glowing! :)
You look great! Bout time you posted some preggo pics :)
HI megan,
you look great!!!
I love this picture! You look absolutely wonderful!!
We need to get out for dinner together before you have this baby. : )
Can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!
Post a Comment