Saturday, February 12, 2011

More Pics of Those McCravy Kids

I thought getting a picture of three kids was difficult, but four is obviously even harder! My new bribe in trying to get a good picture is "Who wants to hold Lucy?" - I say that and they come running! Usually Jack or Anna hold her first but Sam pulls at her the whole time until he gets a turn. Then we try to actually take pictures of all four of them together.





Today Jack requested to hold her in the chair because as he told me, "sitting on the floor is killing my back!" He certainly is a proud big brother.

And this one is just for fun!

3 comments:

Jackie Mc said...

I think it is my turn to hold LUCY again . Love all the pics.

Meredith said...

Anna is so stinkin' pretty!

Megan said...

Thank you! :)