Friday, August 12, 2011

She Sits

Just over the past couple of days Lucy has really improved her sitting skills. She had a great time sitting up and playing with her Leapfrog table today. I can actually walk away and feel confident that she will still be sitting up when I get back.

In other news, she has SIX teeth trying to come in all at once. She ran a low grade fever for a couple days and has been a bit fussier than usual, but she seemed to be in a much better mood today. The top middle tooth on the left has broken through, as well as the one right below it on the bottom (never have I had a child with this crazy tooth pattern before). She has the other bottom middle tooth starting to break through, as well as three more on the top. I guess if she gets them all in at once it will be a blessing once it's all over.

Here's my happy sitter.

No comments: