
My baby is 8 months old today. Wow! I'm not even really sure what to write here other than she is just so much fun! She loves to smile and has the cutest little laugh, especially when you kiss her neck. It's really a toss up at this point as to who makes her smile the most - it's either her Daddy or the dog - she really seems to love them both! She has six teeth and one more is just about ready to break through. I've been a little slow to give her table food, I know she's ready, but I honestly just keep forgetting until the meal is already over (I know, poor pitiful fourth baby)! She does love puffs, though, as well as most baby food. She does not seem to like pears, but will eat pretty much anything else. She's not crawling yet, but will sometimes scoot just a little to get what she wants. Mostly she just rolls until she captures whatever it was she had her eye on. One other new thing is the tongue curl. When she smiles she usually flips her tongue so that it's vertical inside her mouth. I have no idea why but she does it all. the. time. If you look closely at the next picture you can see what I'm talking about.

Happy 8 months, Lucy Lu! We love you to pieces!
1 comment:
Do I need to come down there and feed that baby girl?
Post a Comment