When Lucy was born I told myself I wanted to take a picture of her in a diaper in the same chair every month on her month birthday. And I actually did it! Some pics were taken a day early or a day late due to travel or other circumstances, but I can't believe I actually did it for a whole year. Just wish I had done this with all the other kids because I love scrolling through and seeing how she changed every month.
1 month old
3 months old
4 months old
6 months old
7 months old
8 months old
9 months old
11 months old
12 months old

2 comments:
Cute, cute! Wish I had done more of these things with my kiddos. It's amazing how much they change and you don't even realize it because you see them everyday!!
Great idea! Lucy is one smiley and beautiful baby!
Post a Comment