Today was Jack's soccer jamboree, which means he had to be at the field ready for pictures at 8:45 and a game at 9:30. This is usually a day full of chaos, but since he was only the second game of the day, it really wasn't that bad. His team name this year is "Fire" and he seems to be pretty excited about the full red uniforms. He has several classmates on his team and I think this is going to be a really fun season for him. He did a GREAT job playing today and even had an assist. Not a lot of action shots because we're still figuring out our camera in that department and the action was too far away. In fact, there are more pictures of the kids playing on the sidelines and at the park afterwards. And I'm not sure where Anna was, but I promise she was there!

Look at those curls!




No comments:
Post a Comment