We pulled out the kiddie pool for the first time Saturday and they pretty much just sucked the water out of the water guns!
This morning Jack was so eager to get in the pool he ran upstairs and put on his swimsuit immediately. He ended up wearing it around the house for about an hour before we got outside - that's why he's shirtless in these next few pictures.

6 comments:
You seem to be doing GREAT with transitioning into life with 3!
life with 3 seems like a breezy for you. i am so glad you guys you doing so well. love Sam's announcements. he is so cute. we miss you guys. so glad we can at least "keep up" via FB and blog!! love ya rheaann
Cute... okay so are those BriarClaire clips?
Oh and I love her bathing suit!
Yep - I love them. She wears them all the time.
Yeah and thanks to MckMama I keep buying more and more of them...but it's so much fun and it does go to a good cause!!
Post a Comment