The babe is 10 months old today. I can't believe it!
- Down to 19 lbs - that stomach bug that hit him 3 times was a doozie!
- Only eats "real" food, with the exception of a jar of fruit I still mix in his oatmeal for breakfast.
- Texture seems to be a big deal to him. He does not like cold or slimy things (i.e. a lot of fruits).
- Nurses twice and gets two formula bottles a day.
- Still has 6 teeth, but has recently started drooling like crazy again so maybe more are on the way.
- Naps and nights are still about the same. Sometimes he still wakes between 5:30 - 6:30 and I just feed him and put him back to bed. Although he seems to be sleeping longer in the mornings since I started giving him a formula bottle right before bed. Hopefully we're onto something!
- Crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything but has only cruised a couple steps.
- Can climb stairs if something he really wants is at the top. :)
- Loves, loves, loves his brother and sister when they are trying to make him laugh and his daddy always makes him giggle.
- Says "ma ma" and "da da" and I'm pretty sure other things, but I really can't tell you what they are. You would think I would be more aware of that!
- Sometimes tries to sign "more" but not at all consistent with it yet.
- Gets into everything! See . . .
- Only eats "real" food, with the exception of a jar of fruit I still mix in his oatmeal for breakfast.
- Texture seems to be a big deal to him. He does not like cold or slimy things (i.e. a lot of fruits).
- Nurses twice and gets two formula bottles a day.
- Still has 6 teeth, but has recently started drooling like crazy again so maybe more are on the way.
- Naps and nights are still about the same. Sometimes he still wakes between 5:30 - 6:30 and I just feed him and put him back to bed. Although he seems to be sleeping longer in the mornings since I started giving him a formula bottle right before bed. Hopefully we're onto something!
- Crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything but has only cruised a couple steps.
- Can climb stairs if something he really wants is at the top. :)
- Loves, loves, loves his brother and sister when they are trying to make him laugh and his daddy always makes him giggle.
- Says "ma ma" and "da da" and I'm pretty sure other things, but I really can't tell you what they are. You would think I would be more aware of that!
- Sometimes tries to sign "more" but not at all consistent with it yet.
- Gets into everything! See . . .

2 comments:
That boy is PRECIOUS!!! I can't believe he is 10 months.
Sweetheart! Happy 10 - I see what you mean about the tupperware! lol
Post a Comment