We had a busy, but fun day celebrating Jack's 4th birthday today. First, we started out having some snuggle time with the birthday boy this morning since he was the first one up. Eventually the rest of the crew woke up and Jack received his first ever phone call from a friend. When I answered my cell phone, Jonas was on the other end asking to speak to Jack to wish him a happy birthday. It was so sweet! After that, we headed to Waffle House for Jack's birthday waffle.
The sun was a little bright for the boys, though.
and was pretty thrilled about the Lightening McQueen bike helmet and knee pads despite his sour expression.
I packed candles to put on his cupcake but once we got there I realized I had only packed 3 candles. Guess I'm in denial that my boy is turning four! We opted for just one, and he didn't know the difference.
Next, we went to see Disney on Ice. Although some parts were a bit over their heads, it was a good show and they enjoyed seeing it.
Yes, this is the best shot of my family!
After the show, we headed to Krispy Kreme for a special birthday snack. They gave the kids free ice cream samples in tiny cones and they were thrilled to get both ice cream and doughnuts!

1 comment:
What a wonderful, fun-filled birthday!! I'm sure Jack loves his new bike. So cute where he takes a bow after blowing out his candle... see you soon!
Post a Comment