A friend of mine has nicknamed the kids' room as "the dormitory" since there are so many kids and beds in one room. I think it's actually pretty fitting because it's definitely a tight squeeze between the beds. So far the kids seem to love all sleeping in one room, though. We finally got some things hung on the walls and finished moving Sam's clothes and diapers into the room this weekend so I snapped some pictures.
The corner shelf on top is for Jack's piggy bank whenever he gets his replacement. A certain sister of his broke both his and hers one day when she was supposed to be napping. That's why they are on high shelves now!
That's the closet behind the red curtains. We had to take off the doors just to make a little more space. I actually really like the curtains because no one can get tiny fingers smashed in them.

1 comment:
Everything looks so neat TODAY! Love the room !
Post a Comment