Last night was Sam's first night sleeping in his new room with his big siblings. About 10 minutes after putting them all to bed, Jack came downstairs to tell me that Anna was in Sam's bed and wouldn't get out. I addressed that situation and said goodnight. Several minutes later they were back out of the bed to "go potty." Marshall took care of that one and Sam fussed for a few seconds before they all finally got quiet and went to sleep. He woke up once during the night, and I made the mistake of going in there to check on him. I fell asleep on his bed and then he cried for a few seconds after I woke up and left the room, but never again. He even slept until 8:00 this morning, which is significantly later than usual!
Overall, I think he did pretty well for his first night in a new (tall) bed, in a new room, with other people. He napped in his old room today and went down with the others tonight without a fuss. I will post pictures of the room once we get everything set, but for now, here are some from last night.
Ready for bed with his special blankets, a paci in the mouth, and one in each hand for good measure.

1 comment:
How precious....
Post a Comment