Monday, March 7, 2011

Cloth Cuties

Now that Lucy's starting to get a little chunkier, I've been trying the cloth diapers on her (babies usually don't fit into one-sized cloth diapers until they've filled out a bit). Oh my goodness - she just looks so cute in them! They actually seem to fit her just fine, but I'm only using them during the day when we're at home until I'm confident that we have them on the right settings and they won't leak. Plus, I still don't have enough to cloth diaper her full-time yet. Here are a few pics I've taken over the past week or so. You can tell her face is definitely filling out and she's getting a double chin. LOVE IT!




Not to be left out here's the most recent picture I have of my other chunker in his diaper. No idea why he's downstairs with nothing but a diaper on and why I happened to take a picture of it, but sometimes when things don't make sense around here I try not to question them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable~and soooo colorful!!

Jackie Mc said...

I have just gotten out of the pool &, girls, look at what a stud I am ! Orange diapers & all.