How do you spell "trouble?"
S. A. M.
At least that's how we spell it in our house! This boy is such a little stinker. He gets into everything! One night recently, Marshall had a snack after the kids went to bed. Apparently he forgot to put the cookies away. The next morning Sam and I headed downstairs together; he went into the den while I went into the kitchen to start breakfast for everyone. As I was getting things ready, I realized Sam hadn't come into the kitchen and he was awfully quiet. I peeked around the corner and this is what I found. As soon as I said his name, he grabbed one more cookie for the road!
S. A. M.
At least that's how we spell it in our house! This boy is such a little stinker. He gets into everything! One night recently, Marshall had a snack after the kids went to bed. Apparently he forgot to put the cookies away. The next morning Sam and I headed downstairs together; he went into the den while I went into the kitchen to start breakfast for everyone. As I was getting things ready, I realized Sam hadn't come into the kitchen and he was awfully quiet. I peeked around the corner and this is what I found. As soon as I said his name, he grabbed one more cookie for the road!
Sam is also known to find Jack's Leapster Explorer and play with it. He knows he's not supposed to have it and Jack knows he's supposed to keep it up high where Sam can't reach, but sometimes this is what happens.
Busted and he knows it!

1 comment:
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment