Jack's actual birthday was Monday and it was a whirlwind of a day. I sent cupcakes to school and Jack reported that he got the blue one so we probably could have stopped right there and considered the day a success! We rushed home to eat a quick lunch and finish off the rest of the cupcakes leftover from Saturday's Buzz party.
After lunch, I dropped the kids off with my friend Amy so that I could take Lucy to the hospital for her VCUG. The kids had a blast playing with Jonas and they even had special cookies for Jack's birthday.




After picking the kids up from Amy's house, we rushed home to get ready for Jack's soccer game. He requested to have his birthday dinner at Firehouse, even though we ate there the day before, so we did!
No pictures from the soccer game - not sure why I didn't take any - but I think our new five year old had a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment