Thursday, April 21, 2011

Our New Ride

Remember how we went to test drive a van and couldn't because Sam face planted out of it into the asphalt? Well, we eventually went back for our test drive and ended up bringing it home with us! Our Town & Country was good to us, it's the vehicle that converted me from "why would anyone drive a minivan when there's are SUVs" to "oh how I love minivans and can't imagine driving anything else!" However, it was definitely time to upgrade. We got a 2007 Honda Odyssey and I LOVE it!


It has a removable 8th seat that allows us to move the middle row seats together. That means no more having to crawl under Sam's car seat to get to the back row.

It also has automatic doors (how did I ever get by without those before?) and windows that roll down in the back so my kids don't sweat to death this summer!

I realize that all of these things are pretty standard on most newer minivans, but they are all new to me and they are awesome!

1 comment:

Charlotte Evans said...

Megan and Marshall you certainly deserve this vehicle!! WOW have they changed for the better since we had our old Chevy van - which by the way is now out "storage unit - " REALLY!!