Anna had dress rehearsal today for her upcoming recital. To say she was excited is putting it mildly! This is the second time she's worn her costume (she had pictures during class last week), but she's been coveting it since we received them in January. I took pictures today because I figured Saturday will be crazy and we can't take actual pictures during the recital (ridiculous, I know). I'm posting pictures now especially for Ninny and Grandy since they can't be here to see the real deal.
We got there and Anna insisted on taking a picture by the horse.
Yep, my child is the only one bowing - not sure if she is early or late, but at least she's doing it with enthusiasm!
I asked her to show me first position, second position, etc. - that's what these next few pictures are about.
The recital theme is dancing through the decades and Anna's class is combined with two other classes to dance to the song, "Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco." The teachers are dressed as Cookie Monster and it's pretty stinkin' cute! I'm looking forward to Saturday.

1 comment:
Loving your disco dancer!!
Post a Comment