Our baby girl turned five months old yesterday! I think I can finally say it out loud, she is my easiest baby. She sleeps 11-12 hours at night, she takes great naps, all I have to do it put her in the crib and she usually finds her thumb and goes to sleep without a fuss (sometimes she will cry for a couple minutes). When she's awake, she's happy and smiling, and she doesn't hate her car seat, which means she's a pretty good traveler. She rolled over (back to tummy) a few times last weekend and then this afternoon I went to get her up from a nap and she was on her tummy looking at herself in the mirror, squawking like she does when she's tired of what she's doing. I think her absolute favorite thing to do these days is suck the water out of the (clean) washcloth while taking a bath. All the kids fight over who's going to take a bath with Lucy and Anna loves singing songs to her little sister in the bath tub. Little sister seems to love it! We love this baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The 4th-borns are usually the best! (coming from a fellow 4th-born)
Post a Comment