Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nine Months


Well I am almost a week late with this post, but our girl turned nine months old last Friday. She now has 8 teeth. We've started her on finger foods and so far she really likes bananas, carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, peas, & cheerios. She still eats about two containers of baby food at each meal along with table food. Our girl likes to eat! She's just mastered the sippy cup, but it has to have a straw. She will only drink out of the others if I tip it back for her and I'm all about independence so a straw cup it is! Sleep is still the same (except when her legs get stuck and wake her up early). We have about two days a week where our mornings are really busy (Sunday is one of those days) and Lucy doesn't get a morning nap. She's generally still quite pleasant to be around as long as there's lots of action around her, and then she falls into a coma for about three hours in the afternoon. She babbles and laughs and shrieks when she's happy and I think it's all pretty cute! She and Sam have started holding hands in the car lately and I have to get a picture because it's one of the cutest things ever! She loves her siblings, her Daddy, and her dog, and we all love her to pieces!

2 comments:

Jackie Mc said...

When this girl finally stands she will be up to my waist.Love me some long legs!

Amy said...

Love your updates-they're always so detailed and fun!