Saturday, October 8, 2011

So Much Randomness

These are all pictures I've meant to post over the past few weeks but never got around to it so here they are all together in no real order.

One day Sam begged to feed Lucy so I let him give her a couple spoonfuls. He thought he was Mr. Big Shot!

Naked Spidey!

A couple weeks ago we brought the swimming pool inside to store in the attic now that swimming season is over. Well, it didn't actually make it into the attic on day one . . .

or day two . . .

or even on day three!
They had so much fun playing in it that it lived inside our house for about a week. I finally got tired of stepping around it and it finally found it's new home in the attic for the winter.

Sam LOVES to stand on the side of Lucy's crib and talk to her and play peek-a-boo.

Jack wanted to dress as the wolf from Little red Riding Hood for Fairy Tale Friday at school and this is the costume he came up with.

No comments: