Yep, she's 11 months old today. No, I have no idea how that happened, either! At 11 months Lucy is so much fun. She's entertained by just about anything and when she starts fussing about something you just distract her with a new toy and she's good to go. She's babbling like crazy and is really starting to get into books. She likes to look through them and jibber jabber about who knows what! Sleep is the same and she's really beginning to eat everything in sight. She's all done with baby food and wants to eat everything we're eating. I'm still nursing her in the mornings, and she gets a formula bottle the other three times a day. She still commando crawls everywhere and just started trying to pull up on things over the past week. She's not there yet, but I imagine it will happen soon enough. She loves to be tickled and I love to hear that laugh when someone's tickling her.
Love this girl!
Love this girl!

2 comments:
I love that happy baby!
Love the pictures!
Post a Comment