Here are a few pictures I've taken over the past week or so on my phone.
We are sick, sick, sick around here these days! I took Anna, Sam, and Lucy to the doctor Tues morning and all three of them ended up receiving breathing treatments. The doctor said it's probably RSV and he sent us home with an inhaler since they all responded so well to the nebulizer at the office. Lucy also began her third round of antibiotics for an ear infection. I took pics of the older ones with their masks on, but since I was holding Lucy down for hers, I didn't get a picture. You can imagine how much fun that was!
We are sick, sick, sick around here these days! I took Anna, Sam, and Lucy to the doctor Tues morning and all three of them ended up receiving breathing treatments. The doctor said it's probably RSV and he sent us home with an inhaler since they all responded so well to the nebulizer at the office. Lucy also began her third round of antibiotics for an ear infection. I took pics of the older ones with their masks on, but since I was holding Lucy down for hers, I didn't get a picture. You can imagine how much fun that was!


Jack's 100th day of school was last Friday. He had to take 100 of something to school and he chose to glue pennies on poster board in the shape of his name. They had a big party and made a special crown and necklace. This picture was taken after he got home from school, and he lost a couple pennies on the way home.


No comments:
Post a Comment