Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Zoo Time

A couple weekends ago, we decided to take a last minute trip to the zoo. Marshall had the day off, the weather was pretty, so we packed up and headed to Columbia. It was probably the most fun I've ever had at the zoo, and the best family day we've had in a while. The kids all had a great time, they were pleasant, they didn't whine and complain at all and we didn't even eat lunch until 3:00! It was a good day!


All three of them decided they needed a map and we had to make occasional stops so they could each check the map and tell us where to go next!





Time to break and read the maps!




Snack time!











I love this one!

We actually ran into my friend Lisa while we were checking out the Gorillas. She doesn't live in Columbia either, but was there with her family at the zoo. Funny thing is, I just spent two days with her at our speech convention and then saw her again the next day. I haven't seen her in years so it was great running into her and her family. She took this family picture for us.

Another map break!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your family pcture is A-MAZ-ING!

Jackie Mc said...

So funny reading the maps and Sam peeking around the corner at a fish tank of some sort. Good time held by all. Glad Marshall is tall to carry that long legged Lucy.