Granny Mac snuggling with her youngest. I hate that we didn't get one of all three kids together with her, however, with 28 people in and out throughout the day it was a bit chaotic!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Alabama
Once the Braves game was over, we drove the remaining 2 1/2 hours to Cullman, AL to visit with Marshall's Granny Mac and lots of other special family members. The kids had a great time playing in the fountain, seeing the horses, and just generally being loved on! We enjoyed our visit with family and I think Sam got to snuggle with just about everyone while we were there!





Granny Mac snuggling with her youngest. I hate that we didn't get one of all three kids together with her, however, with 28 people in and out throughout the day it was a bit chaotic!
Granny Mac snuggling with her youngest. I hate that we didn't get one of all three kids together with her, however, with 28 people in and out throughout the day it was a bit chaotic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment