Thursday, July 9, 2009

Guess who ate at 7:30 last night, then went to bed at 8:00, and didn't wake up until 5:00 this morning - 9 hours later!!



And guess who was up to potty at 4:00 AM, never went back to sleep, and heard his baby brother crying, so at 5:00 AM he came waltzing into our room claiming it was "morning time!"


And guess who his accomplice was at five in the morning since her brother woke her up!

Thankfully, I was able to convince them that it was still night time (after they sat on the bed while I fed Sam for 20 minutes) and they had to GO BACK TO SLEEP!!

It also took over an hour to get them settled down for naps and I ended up putting them in separate rooms. There must be something in the air today!


Oh, and this guy is 7 weeks old today!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 7 weeks! So happy to hear that he slept so well... sad to hear your other two didn't.
See ya soon,
Amy