Monday, July 13, 2009

Third Time's a Charm?

Logically, I know it's absolutely impossible to get a good picture of our three children together, yet I keep trying anyway!


It started out with Jack crying because he wanted to hold Sam.

So he was asked to leave the "picture chair" until he was finished throwing his fit.


He came back, ready with his fake smile that makes him look slightly constipated, but at that point, both Sam and Anna were finished with the whole picture thing!

Here's one more for good measure . . . bow falling out of the hair, baby crying, no one looking - that's what most of our pictures look like these days!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Your blog always makes me smile but sometimes (and this is one of those times) it makes me laugh out loud. I love your blog.

The Hollis Family said...

You have my utmost respect; I have trouble getting a good pic with just two- can't fathom three! As always, they are cute as pie!