Our baby boy is sitting up - for the most part. I wouldn't walk away for an incredibly long time and expect him to still be in a sitting position when I got back, but he's getting better at it every day.
Sitting and playing with his Leapfrog Learn and Groove Table - we love this thing!

Thinking about smiling . . . .


There's my happy boy!

And sometimes he falls over . . . .

but he's usually not too upset over his tumble.

Then he gets back up . . . .

and gets happy again.

Oh, and if you think Sam's shirt looks familiar, check out who was wearing it in September 2007. Here's a little tidbit for you: Jack is 17 months in this picture, while Sam is 5 months. This is the exact same shirt - size 18 months!!
4 comments:
I think we have a future football player . One of those big boys that blocks anyone trying to get to the quarterback. Plus I see a McAdams mouth on that big boy .MMMM MMMMM MMMMM!... love me some baby boy!
Sam is precious!!! Such a happy baby:O)
Offensive Lineman in the making. So cute, Megan!
Wow Sam is growing up so fast as are Anna and Jack! So great to share in your families fun times and watching the kids growing up. Love to all of you.
Post a Comment