Thursday, November 19, 2009

Silly Sleepers

Two perfectly good beds . . .

and these silly kids have slept like this . . .

for the past SEVEN days!
That would include both naps and night time sleeping.
My kids are weird!

5 comments:

Evan Adams said...

Just wait Megan, in a few short years they will be sleeping in a tent in the back yard. At least I did, for weeks on end. The sleeping bag in the house is only the start.

natalie said...

Emma did the same thing for naptime when my mom kept her at our house one day last week.

Lydia said...

Hey, at least they are asleep...EK started waking up and was fighting going to bed. (This was after a night terror.) I put up her pack and play and she sleeps- no fusing, no waking up...I'm just glad she's asleep in her room and not ours!!

Anonymous said...

That is precious. Kids will definitely leave you scratching your head. :)

Huli said...

i've slept on that floor before - it's not that bad. they're so cute. hope to see everyone soon.