- He is generally a very happy baby. He has a huge, open mouth grin that I absolutely love!
- No teeth yet, but he's been drooling buckets for months now.
- He nurses 4 times a day (every 4 hours or so) and eats 3 meals of baby food.
- His favorites seem to be applesauce, pears, and peas. Yes, I have a baby who loves peas - I'm pretty surprised. He hates green beans, though (completely opposite from the other two).
- Will drink water out of a sippy cup, but only if you tilt it back for him.
- Sometimes he sleeps straight through the night (8pm - 7:00/7:30am).
- Sometimes he cries during the night and once I give him his paci he goes right back to sleep. This can happen multiple times throughout the night.
- Sometimes the paci doesn't do the trick and I just end up feeding him so we can both go back to sleep! This usually happens around 5:00-ish.
- Some days he only naps an hour at a time, but will take 3 naps. If his first nap gets cut short, or if we're out an about, then he usually only takes 2 naps a day, but will sleep 2-3 hours in the afternoon (I prefer it this way, because then all 3 kids are napping at the same time - woo hoo!).
- He's had the croup and a double ear infection that we're now on round two of antibiotics for. I'm praying once the ears get cleared up he will go back to sleeping straight through the night.
- Weighed 19 lbs, 6 ounces last time we went to the doctor!
- Big boy LOVES his siblings. They can make him laugh the hardest and are generally pretty good with him.
- His face lights up when we read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" so I will consider that his favorite book for now.
We sure do love our big boy!

1 comment:
That is one cute, happy ,BIG boy. I do love him so.
granny
Post a Comment