Monday, July 19, 2010

12 Weeks

I went to the doctor today for my 12 week appointment and baby #4 is doing great! I had an ultrasound to check the heart rate, which measured 175, and everything looks perfect. You can already see arms and legs (the head is on the left, the white circle to the right of it is a hand, and the feet are the white marks even further to the right)! I am actually feeling pretty good most of the time. I'm tired, of course, and I've had some days of constant queasiness, but I've only been sick once (huge blessing). The worst part of my day is 5:00 pm, even if I snack, but hopefully that will go away soon. Overall, I really can't complain because this precious baby is absolutely worth it!







1 comment:

The McAndrew Family said...

heart rate 175...I'm guessing a girl! :)