Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This boy . . .

gets into EVERYTHING!!


We've been doing some painting in the kitchen recently and had the step stool out. I moved it out of the way, not thinking much about it, and when I walked back into the foyer, this is what I found:

The stinker just grinned and waved at me once he got busted! He really does love steps and is great at getting up and down. Sometimes when the kids are all playing in the bonus room and I'm putting up laundry in the next room, Jack or Anna will open the baby gate to go downstairs and leave it open. Before I know it, Sam is happily playing downstairs within a few seconds - he's so fast!


In other news, I think we can officially say he's walking now. He's been taking "real" steps (not the kind you fall into) for about a week (maybe longer?), but just over the past several days he will walk the length of the room. I still haven't seen him stand up by himself (he always pulls up on something), but he's walking more and more every day.

I can't get the video to load but this is a picture I accidentally snapped when I thought I was taking a video. :)

1 comment:

natalie said...

Way to go, Sam! I can't believe our little boys are already one and walking either. This year has passed too quickly!

Have you tried putting your videos on YouTube and then embedding them on Blogger?