Monday, November 29, 2010

Finding the Perfect Christmas Card

It's that time of the year again. That's right, it's time to find the perfect Christmas card to display our "perfect" family picture!

I've always been a big fan of Shutterfly and have used them for lots of our photo needs. The quality of the prints is wonderful and they make uploading lots of pictures at once a breeze. Their photo calendars make great gifts (some of you have been the fortunate recipients of said gifts) and the kids love seeing what new pictures appear each month.

This year Shutterfly is offering free photo cards to bloggers and I'm so excited! I love this time of the year and I always have so much fun choosing the design for our annual Christmas card (getting just the right photo isn't nearly as much fun - as many of you can recall our Christmas card bloopers from years past).

I usually order flat photo cards, but Shutterfly has several other options that I'm really loving this year. They have both folded and flat stationary cards in Christmas and Holiday designs and they are so fresh and funky. I'm especially excited about choosing this year's Christmas card because it's our last Christmas as a family of five. In browsing through all of Shutterfly's Christmas photo cards I've already found several different options to use this year. Will I choose one photo, or two, or six? I can't tell you here - it's a surprise!

You should definitely take the time to check out Shutterfly and see what they have to offer. And if you're a fellow blogger, check out this link to see how you can receive your own free cards. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip!!!!