Friday, December 10, 2010

After the Gingerbread Houses...

We made our mini gingerbread houses this morning, but I never finished putting everything away. This afternoon we were all upstairs reading books in the bonus room, when Sam got bored with the story and headed downstairs. I heard him in the kitchen, but had promised Jack I would read this particular story and didn't want to stop in the middle. As I read, I listened to Sam and knew he was pulling a chair up to the counter and playing in a drawer, but I was almost finished with the story so I didn't run right down there. When I finally got downstairs, this is what I found . . .


This stinker had opened the icing and helped himself to a healthy portion of it using various kitchen utensils from my drawer.

And he was just so proud of himself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what I love about you ~ you're just like me! Instead of taking it away from him, you run and grab the camera so you can document it for all to see!! Adorable, as always. :)