Today did not pan out how I had originally planned, but we ended up having a great time. I had a doctor's appointment scheduled for this afternoon (in Columbia) and my friend was planning to keep the kids. Her poor son got sick, though, so I rescheduled my appointment for this morning and packed up the kids, snacks, and toys and hit the road. I had the fastest OB appointment in my 4 year history of OB appointments - we didn't even have time to unpack the toys. After that we headed to see Santa and have lunch and play time at CFA. The kids were wonderful and we all had a pretty fun time.
Jack was thrilled to see Santa and sit on his lap. Sam was interested enough to sit there for a bit but not very long. And Anna, well let's just say she did not want to even look at the sweet man!
Sam is getting a little ticked at Santa's hand on his arm, Jack is still giddy, and Anna is slowly cutting off my airway as her grip around my neck gets tighter and tighter!

2 comments:
Love the one with Jack holding his leg up like he is there for the long haul & Sam checking out his white glove. Tell Anna there is always another year.
I can't believe how tall Jack is! Anna reminds me 100% of Miller~although at least she's brave enough to get near him! :)
Post a Comment