Monday, March 21, 2011

Two Months


It's hard to believe that our baby girl is two months old today. She is such a great little person! She continues to roll with the chaos of our everyday lives and she's usually able to go with the flow. She has three siblings who absolutely adore her and there's constantly someone in her face, but she really doesn't seem to mind. She still eats about every three hours during the day but really hasn't settled into a consistent pattern at night yet. I try to wake her up around 10:30 for one last feeding (so she will sleep longer) but sometimes I'm just too tired so I let her sleep until she wakes up. She goes anywhere from 3-6 (usually 5) hours at night, but I'm hoping we hit a better pattern with that soon. She's smiling on occasion, especially when her belly is full, and I love that. I just can't get enough of my red headed little baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the baby Lucy updates~love them!!!

Amy said...

What a cute little girl! I love the baby chubbiness! Love those big eyes too! And, if you have any more info on the more upright rear-facing carseat, I would love to hear about it. thanks! :)

RheaAnn said...

so cute. you guys look great. love the picture of just the 2 of you and of course all 6 of you. miss you guys and hope you are doing well. you are amazing!!