Saturday, July 11, 2009

Party at the Park

We went to a birthday party this morning at the park and the kids had a great time!




Jumping on the wobbly bridge. You can tell I caught him in mid-air by his crazy hair!

Not sure what was happening here.




Waiting (impatiently) for the birthday girl to finish opening presents so he could eat cake!

I just love this look on her face.



I tried to take cute pictures of Jack eating cake but the balloons got in the way every time!

Oh, Sam was there too, he was just strapped to my chest, so it made taking his picture rather difficult!

2 comments:

Jackie Mc said...

In pic # 6 Anna looks just like you ,daughter . Yes, that's a good thing.

Mary Lytle said...

It appears to me that Anna looks just like Jackie Mc. And yes, that's a great thing, too!