Jack's preschool had their end of the year program and 5K graduation this week. First, the whole preschool gathered on stage to sing 3 songs together. Then the 3K classes stayed to sing three more songs. After that, I'm not exactly sure what happened because Sam was tired of sitting quietly, so we went out in the lobby to explore. Jack told me he wasn't going to sing, but he actually did participate in the program, even if he wasn't into it as much as some of the other kids. We were proud of him!
I said "smile" and this is what I got!

He's on the end of the front row. See . . . he's clapping!

They sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" while wearing baseball caps. Jack put his on his head and felt like it was too tight, so he spent the entire song trying to loosen his cap!

This is just the 3 year olds singing. Notice how everyone is doing a different motion!

After the program, the kids and parents went back to the classrooms to have refreshments. All the other siblings stayed around the edges of the room with their parents, but Anna plopped right down with the rest of the kids in Jack's class.

Mrs. Gregory was a WONDERFUL teacher this year!
1 comment:
I loved all the pictures & made me feel as if I was there.
Post a Comment