Our babe is 13 months today - wow! I skipped a 12 month post because, other than dropping bottles, nothing had changed. Now my boy is a mover and a climber. He climbs on everything - even things that don't stand still (like Hank). He's mastered the art of climbing down steps, which makes my life a little easier since we have two staircases in our house. Just over the past few days he's really starting to stand alone for longer periods of time. He's taken a couple steps here and there but definitely isn't a walker yet. He will, however, walk behind a push toy all day long! He has eight teeth now and eats pretty much anything. He loves green beans, grapes, and bread. He's finally become what I consider a great sleeper - hour morning nap, 2+ hour afternoon nap, and wakes up happy and content in the morning to play alone in his crib a while (except for this morning, he woke up at 6:30 screaming). I still only give him credit for saying "mama," "dada," and the occasional "uh oh," but we all know I'm a little picky about what I consider real words. He's into absolutely everything, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
We certainly do love our sweet Sam!

No comments:
Post a Comment