Saturday, June 12, 2010

Photo Shoot Bloopers

We attempted our annual photo shoot on the beach again this year. We didn't get a single "keeper." But we did get lots of bloopers, with an occasional cute one thrown in here and there - just not one that included all of us!


We started out trying to get a good one with the grandparents first because we usually attempt theirs at the end when the kids are melting down. Jack decided to melt down from the first second - it was just lovely.


Hmmm. No comment.



This is probably the "best" one of our faces - seriously.

I have no idea what Jack is doing here!





I think I was just trying to get the hair out of my face, but that's probably a pretty good picture of how I was really feeling.

Look at Sam!

What does it say about us when the best picture is of our backsides?
(and blurry)







Enough!











We finally declared our photo shoot a bust and pulled out the kite.







Our faithful photographers.

The End.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Perfectly hilarious and, in my opinion, just perfect altogether! Those are the true keepers - memories of what happened, not what we wish happened or staged to happen!

Leigh said...

Thanks for sharing, I laughed out loud. I love them!