Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We're All Smiles

Sam


just


can't


stop


smiling


because . . .


McCravy baby #4 is on the way!! Baby is expected to arrive sometime late January and we are all smiling from ear to ear!


10 comments:

natalie said...

Wow! Congratulations!

The McAndrew Family said...

Wow congratulations!

Kelly said...

AHHH!! Wonderful news!! :-)

Carly said...

Boy, you have gotten good use out of that shirt! Love ya! And congrats to you all. :)

Jackie said...

I heard at Bible School this week. I am excited for you guys. That Sam has your personality, I can tell...always happy and smiling.
Congratulations!!

The Dales said...

I heard at church and I think you are one amazing woman and the best mom in town! You have the perfect disposition for a big family!

The Dales said...

Oh and CONGRATS!

Mary Lytle said...

Congratulations! But there's just one major problem: How are you going to get a CUTER baby?;) Your children are precious.

Corrie said...

WOW! Congratulations! I didn't pay attention to Sam's shirt until I got to the very bottom and saw the sonogram. haha.

Megan said...

Thanks everyone! We really are excited!