Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Daddy's Big Helper

Marshall was trying to install a new "accessory" to our toilet the other day and somebody decided to help him out.



Check out this post for a look back at Jack doing the very same thing (he was about a month older than Sam is here). Also, they both had snacks in the bathroom. Um . . . GROSS!! What kind of mother am I?!

(More info on our new toilet "accessory" coming soon!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you're able to reference old posts with kiddos doing the same things. :) How exactly do you do it? I'm sure I'll have plenty of "look-alike" posts in the near future and will need that function.

Megan said...

I just remember certain posts and go back and search for them. Once I find them I create a hyperlink - it's the little button to the right of the text color button. Not sure if this helps but email me if you need more info.